The Alliance for Competitive Taxation (ACT) was formed to promote U.S. jobs and investment and sustain rising incomes for American families through the establishment of a globally competitive U.S. tax system. ACT’s goals are to ensure the U.S. tax system is globally competitive and promotes U.S. economic growth.
Who We Are:
ACT is comprised of leading American businesses from a broad range of industries that employ millions of Americans who produce goods and services for customers around the world.
We support a globally competitive U.S. tax system that:
- Puts and keeps American companies on a level global playing field;
- Maintains a globally competitive U.S. corporate tax rate; and
- Provides simple and clear rules to facilitate fair and efficient tax administration.
Why a Globally Competitive Tax System Matters:
A competitive U.S. tax system is critical to:
- Growing our economy;
- Protecting and creating good American jobs;
- Increasing U.S. wages;
- Supporting domestic investment and innovation; and
- Making the United States a premier location for the headquarters of global businesses.
ACT is a trademark of TRGroup Inc.